Wind load analysis
The RINNTECH Arwilo ™ software allows the estimation of the crown area and the
load center (this is the focused wind load pressure point in the crown).
Therefore it is necessary to capture the geometry of the tree, manual recording
of the tree crown, the trunk and the tree height.
The wind load of the tree can be calculated from these parameters and serves as
a reference for virtually shortened crown. A pruning reduces wind load on the
one hand, on the other hand, the torsion load.
- Crown area, tree height
- Height of crown force center
- Crown reduction and wind load reduction
- Change wind and terrain factors (Professional version)
- Torsion moment calculation and view (Professional version)
- Turbulence & resonance factors (Scientific version)
- Topology correction (Scientific version)